From the moment you inquire with me to the delivery of your gallery, I want you and your partner to feel seen. Aside from capturing beautiful photos, I want to serve you the best I can! Whether you need a little pick-me-up on the morning of your wedding day or someone to lean on when planning gets tough, I got you. I promise that you are not just another name in my calendar. We will build a genuine connection and celebrate your big day together! If you are looking for average or cookie-cutter photos, I am not the girl for you... but that’s okay! I am all about the honest, true to you moments with windswept hair and almost-kisses.
Envision your upcoming wedding day-- the excitement, the nerves, the laughter, and the tears. Imagine being surrounded by all your favorite people who are there to celebrate you. You deserve honest imagery that truly captures your wedding day for what it was. You deserve a wedding experience that allows you to truly enjoy your day while ensuring every important detail and every in-between moment is captured. When my couples look back on their wedding day years down the road, I want them to remember how it felt.
I believe that out of all the choices you need to make concerning wedding vendors, choosing a wedding photographer that truly connects with you and your future spouse is the one of most important choices of all. Preserving one of the biggest days of your lives is something that I don't take likely. I cannot wait to join you on this journey!
Your wedding is more than an event-- it’s celebrating a monumental moment in both of your lives. Between choosing your perfect package and help from my wedding guide and my recommended vendors list, I'll be here to help you every step of the way! Investment begins at $2,400.
Big weddings aren't for everyone. If getting married in a beautiful location surrounded by those family + friends who you care for the most is more your style, an elopement is the way to go! I'm not here to just be your photographer. I'm here to educate you on how to plan your big day, what vendors to book, and capture you marrying the love of your life. Investment begins at $1,000.
Most wedding packages come with a complimentary engagement session, which is a great way to get to know each other and get comfortable in front of the camera! Outside of weddings, I do offer couples and engagement sessions, which are SO much fun. These sessions can be super creative, and always include a ton of giggles. Investment begins at $400.
During our consultation, we will go over allll of the details. This is when you can gush about your soon-to-be husband or wife and tell me everything about the big day! And I mean everything— I’m all ears and so eager to hear more. If we’re vibing and seem to be a good fit, we will finalize your perfect package and I will send over a proposal through your client portal!
In order to confirm your booking and lock in your date, I require a 30% non-refundable retainer and a signed contract. The remaining 70% is due 30 days before your wedding date. Once your booking is official, I will send you a confirmation, outfit guide (hello engagement photos!), and a special little gift. Throughout this friendship, we will work together to plan out all of the other details including timeline, shot list, and more!
This is the fun part! In the weeks leading up to your wedding date, we will connect to finalize every little detail. From your timeline to your family shot list, I will make sure that we are set up for the most stress-free day! Once your wedding day arrives, it’s time to make lifelong memories and freaking celebrate! I will be there with you both through it all.