I am so excited to connect with you and your partner! Fill out the form below and I will get back to you ASAP!
*please note that my 2022 wedding calendar is full
01. Do you require a deposit or retainer?
Yes! I require a 30% non-refundable retainer on weddings to secure your date. This must be completed upon signing the contract. The remaining balance is due 30 days from your wedding date, but is broken down into several installments between then!
02. How long will it take to get my photos back?
For engagement sessions I have a two week maximum. For weddings, I typically have a 6 week turnaround time but that may depend on the season and the workload.
03. How will I receive the photos?
03. HOW WILL I RECEIVE THE PHOTOS?
All completed, edited images will be delivered via a high resolution, downloadable gallery.
04. How long will you store the photos?
04. HOW LONG WILL YOU STORE THE PHOTOS?
For as long as 6 months. I hold on to your RAW and edited files for as long as I can, but please be diligent about downloading multiple copies if need be!
05. How do you back your files up?
05. HOW DO YOU BACK YOUR FILES UP?
During your wedding I soot on dual cards. This ensures that if one card corrupts, your photos will still be safe. Once I am home, I backup all files onto an external hard drive as well as a digital storage system. All files remain on the memory card until your gallery is completed.
06. Will you retouch the way I look?
06. WILL YOU RETOUCH THE WAY I LOOK?
I will remove stray hairs, blemishes, and distracting objects in the background. However, I will not make extensive edits such as: editing your shape, removing an ex-girlfriend from family photos, etc.
07. Can I add on a second shooter?
07. CAN I ADD ON A SECOND SHOOTER?
Yes! I have that option available for my 8 hour package.
08. How many photos will we receive?
08. HOW MANY PHOTOS WILL WE RECEIVE?
For an 8 hour day, I will typically deliver between 400-600 edited images. I usually average about 50/hour but prioritize quality over quantity.
09. Do you have a travel fee?
09. DO YOU HAVE A TRAVEL FEE?
I am located in Minneapolis but will travel anywhere within a 100 mile radius of the cities! Beyond that, there is a travel fee of $.58/mi. Lodging expenses are required for events more than 3 hours away.
10. What does the booking process look like?
10. WHAT DOES THE BOOKING PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
Once I receive your inquiry, we go over any and all questions you have! I also love to dive into your love story -- I want alll the details! If we’re a good fit, signing the contract and paying the non-refundable retainer will be the next steps in securing your date!
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED STEPHANIE MARIE PHOTO MNWEBSITE AND BRANDING BY Emma Melin STUDIOS